Friday, November 16, 2012

New Twitter Header by Jennifer Hudson Taylor


If you haven't been on Twitter in the last few days, you may not know about the new header option they've made available. You will need to upload a photo or graphic image with maximum pixels of 1252 x 626 at 5MB. Don't bother putting a lot of text in the middle of your image to promote your next book or yourself. Twitter will automatically place your photo ID in the middle with the info you provided in your bio. You can upload the new header image when you login to Twitter and go to the Edit Profile section.

I think this is a better way to personalize your Twitter page to give it the "look" and "feel" of who you are. In my case, I pulled a similar photo I had used in my FB header and placed my new upcoming book, Path of Freedom on the side. Below is a screen shot of what my new Twitter header looks like on my page--for now.


6 comments:

jude urbanski said...

Thanks, Jennifer, for this update!

Jennifer Taylor said...

You're welcome!

Heather Day Gilbert said...

Aha! I wondered what that was all about. AND since I like change and variety, I'll have fun figuring out some new pics to put in there!

Jennifer Taylor said...

Have fun, Heather!

Carrie Fancett Pagels said...

I saw this and made a header for my Twitter profile. I uploaded our A Frontier Fiction Anthology header which looks neat but now I need a different wallpaper/background!

Davalyn Spencer said...

Done! Thanks for all your great tips.