Friday, October 26, 2012

Customized Social Media Icons for Authors by Jennifer Hudson Taylor

Are you tired of the same old social media icons that everyone has on their websites and blogs? How about a little variety? Something that goes with your theme or that says you're an author? I thought it would be fun to create a few icon sets that you can use for free and I'm debuting them here on the Hartline Blog. I'll also post them on my company website at www.upontherockpublicist.com. If you want something customized for you specifically, feel free to contact me at jennifer@upontherockpublicist.com.

To view how my coffee cup social media icons look on my page, swing by my personal website/blog at www.jenniferhudsontaylor.com.

Simply right-click on the image and click "Save As" and download it on your computer and use as you choose.


Social Media Book Icons



Social Media E-Book Icons



Social Media Historical Author Icons


3 comments:

Tracy Wainwright said...

Creative and cute. What a wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing.

Jennifer Taylor said...

You're welcome! Hope it sparks some ideas for others.

Alex moner said...

I thought it would be fun to create a few icon sets that you can use for free and I'm debuting them here on the Hartline Blog. Website Testimonials