Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Would You Read On? hosted by Diana Flegal

Welcome to our Wednesday edition of Would You Read On?.


Last weeks nonfiction contributor was author Allison K. Flexer. You can find out more about Allison by visiting her website. www.anointedwithgrace.com. You might be interested to know that the title of her book this first page is from is: Truth, Lies, and Single Women: Replacing 10 Common Lies with God’s Truth. I think that is a great title. Not yet published but surely soon :-)


We are currently looking for first page submissions. If you would like to step up and offer yours here on our blog, email Diana Flegal at dianaflegal@gmail.com. Place First Page submission in the subject line and she will get in touch with you regarding it's approval  and date of post. Note: ACFW Genesis contest disqualifies entries if your material has been published in any small part online. Posting your first page here is considered 'published'.





3 comments:

Timothy Fish said...

I hope it wasn't me who scared everyone away.

Allison said...

Thanks again for posting my first page last week! The comments were very helpful to me, and I have already made some improvements based on them. Thanks to everyone who commented!

Story and Logic Media Group said...

Nothing to read this week? I'll have to wait until next week. God bless your day, Diana.