Monday, November 8, 2010

Diana Flegal: Agent of Change on Writer's Coach Radio!


This week on Writer's Coach Radio! here me talk with host Eddie Jones about my take on what I look for at Conferences, my views on writing and breaking into the publishing industry.

Hope I spoke a word of encouragement to you.

If you want to learn more about Writer's Coach Radio or see about filling a guest slot on the show, please go to the link provided here.



Writer's Coach Radio and our coaching services.

Thanks to Eddie Jones for allowing me to share with him here.

Stay warm and may your heart be full of Thankfulness,

Diana

7 comments:

miggy krentel said...

Way to go - - Diane. You sounded real natural chatting with Eddie, you two are easy together. Thanks for the alert.
miggy

Andrea said...

Blessings,
andrea

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron

Diana Flegal said...

Blog Talk radio is a wonderful way for folks to get to know one another- not as intimidating as TV.

Ron, I did go to your blog and am going to share it with my Dad- another Ole Geezer who meets every morning to help solve the worlds problems over a cup of coffee and Breakfast!

Jeanette Levellie said...

You both did a great job! Diana, you have a natural radio voice--musical, yet soothing.

Thanks for sharing this!

Fliterary said...

Great interview, Diana. Thank you for sharing and encouraging writers!

Millie Samuelson said...

Reminds me how I LOVE hearing your voice on the phone. . . Super info from both of you -- THANKS! :-)