Monday, December 10, 2012

Sweet and Simple by Linda S. Glaz

I’m not going to be waxing philosophical today. I’m simply going to share a Christmas tree that I created this morning for my office.
Out of fairness, I saw a similar one on one of the morning talk shows (can’t remember which one, errggh!) but I think as writers you’ll all enjoy it.
Tired of the same old, same old, I wanted something that reflected who I am. So, bottom to top are some of my classics, some of my old favorites, and some of my new.
They all have special meaning, except for those who made the list merely because they were needed for the right size. J
Hope you enjoy!

7 comments:

Rick Barry said...

Not often do paper fibers get to return to their "roots" and become a tree once more, Linda. Cute idea!

Linda Glaz said...

Rick, that's so funny. You started my day with a great laugh! I never thought of that!

Terry Burns said...

Perfect tree for a writer

Joanne Sher said...

LOVE it - and Rick's comment :)

Diana Flegal said...

Very cool and funny Rick!

Davalyn Spencer said...

Great tree and great comments.

Meghan Carver said...

"Like" to the tree and the comments! Thanks for the smile today.