Thursday, March 29, 2012

I represent Cinderella by Terry Burns




This is just too cool not to pass on.

Yes, it is true, I do represent Cinderella. Intrigued? There's more.

I also represent Sleeping Beauty, Ariel the Little Mermaid, and Alice in Wonderland. Is that a celebrity lineup or what? How many agents can say they represent such an amazing group?

How could this be?

A new client, Jenny Hammerle, used to work at Walt Disney World-Orlando while she was in college and had the pleasure of being each of these famous ladies. Her time in the 'magic kingdom' may have played a role in the way she writes for young people. Her young adult series "Redneck Debutante" is already under serious consideration by a publisher.

Jenny will be a delightful addition to my client group and as to the other ladies mentioned above? I believe that does give me bragging rights on them.

But if you have always been holding out for Prince Charming? Give it up. She married him . . . literally.

The actual picture of the two is above.

5 comments:

Wandering Writer said...

Wow that's great! I'm related to Sleeping Beauty and Belle. She's my niece and played the parts on the Disney Cruise ships. She's actually certified to play them as her facial features measured correctly fit the requirements of Disney.

Davalyn Spencer said...

Such a fun post. She really married Prince Charming? There's a book in that.

Sadie and Sophie said...

This is incredibly precious, and well deserving of bragging rights. My granddaughter, Princess Evie (age 3.5)would love to see this!

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

Very cool!

Cheryl said...

How wonderful. We visited all those princesses last summer. Looking forward to seeing some of her work.